Thank you for your interest in joining us for the High Holidays!
This form can be used for the following:
- Members who would like to make reservations for their guests.
- Non-members who would like to make reservations for themselves and anyone else attending with them.
Please note: Names of all Members will automatically be on the Reservation List for in-person services, and they will receive email invites if attending by Zoom. You do not need to fill out this form for yourself!
High Holiday Reservation Form
A reservation admits one person to all of the following services:
- Adult Rosh Hashanah 1 – Monday, September 26th
- Kol Nidre – Tuesday, October 4th
- Yom Kippur Morning Service – Wednesday, October 5th
No paid reservations are required for these services, although donations are gratefully accepted:
- Tot or Youth Services
- Erev Rosh Hashanah – Sunday, September 25th
- Rosh Hashanah II – Tuesday, September 27th
- Yom Kippur afternoon, Yizkor and Neilah – Wednesday, October 5th
Consider joining! All memberships, which would include these High Holiday reservations, are eligible for a new member discount of 36% before Rosh Hashanah. Please fill out our membership form or call/email the office.