We look forward to seeing you at Hebrew Tabernacle’s beautiful Reform services
Please note: Names of Members and those with Reservations will be on a Reservation List, and you will receive Zoom invites for services and/or be checked in for any services outside or inside in-person.
- Hebrew Tabernacle Members can use this form to make reservations for guests.
- If you are not yet a member, use this form to make a reservation for yourself, your family, and guests.
A reservation admits one person to all of the following services:
- Adult Rosh Hashanah 1 (Tuesday, September 7)
- Kol Nidre (Wednesday, September 15)
- Yom Kippur morning (Thursday, September 16)
No paid reservations are required for any of these services:
- Tot, Youth or Family Services
- Erev Rosh Hashanah (Monday, September 6)
- Rosh Hashanah 2 (Wednesday, September 8)
- Yom Kippur afternoon, Yizkor and Neilah (Thursday, September 16)
But even for these free services we need email or phone contact information in advance to get you the Zoom invites and notify you of any in-person services and locations. Therefore, even if you are not purchasing reservations, please complete the top part of the form. Donations are gladly accepted.
Consider joining! For family and adult membership (includes High Holiday reservation) & new member discount, please call or email the office. College Student/Young Adult membership of $350 or Teen membership of $200 also includes a High Holiday reservation. We have a great Hebrew School, too.