Thank you for your interest in joining us for the High Holidays!
This form can be used for the following:
- Members who would like to make reservations for their guests.
- Non-members who would like to make reservations for themselves and anyone else attending with them.
Please note: Names of all Members will automatically be on the Reservation List for in-person services, and they will receive email invites if attending by Zoom. You do not need to fill out this form for yourself!
High Holiday Reservation Form
A reservation admits one person to all of the following services:
- Adult Rosh Hashanah 1 – Saturday, September 16th
- Kol Nidre – Sunday, September 24th
- Yom Kippur Morning Service – Monday, September 25th
No paid reservations are required for these services, although donations are gratefully accepted:
- All Tot or Youth Services
- Erev Rosh Hashanah
- Yom Kippur afternoon, Yizkor and Neilah
Consider joining! All memberships, which would include these High Holiday reservations, are eligible for a new member discount of 36% before Rosh Hashanah. Please fill out our membership form or call/email the office.